Sunday, October 14, 2012

Leaves and Trees and Clouds

Hi, everyone.  I'm not going to do a lot of talking in this post.  I'm just putting some pictures out for you to see.  And I'll tell you where I took the shots...aren't you relieved?  (Stop the Huzzah-ing! Geesh!)

Autumn Trees so Far All of this first batch were taken at the off-ramp to Long Pond Road from the Ontario State Parkway heading west.  The day was variable - cloudy and then blazingly sunny, with a lot of sun reflecting off the whiter clouds.  It was also freezing cold and windy, but pretty trees are worth it! The clouds are at the end!




















For the picture above - the only way I could get the leaf color to look all right was to lower some of the blazing sunny white of the cloud.  Otherwise, the leaves would have looked black.  Ugh!











 
 












And Photobucket is acting up AGAIN.  BAH!  So I'm going to close this post and go to work...More clouds and such things asap!  









No comments:

Post a Comment